SDS Events - Global
- 19 kwi 2023, 09:00 – 23 kwi 2023, 13:00Robinson College, Cambridge, UK, Grange Rd, Cambridge CB3 9AN, UKThis Congress is held every other year in different locations throughout Europe and North America. It is the only scientific congress dedicated to Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome. Due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, the event was postponed several times.
- 30 kwi, 12:00 – 18:00 GMT-4VirtualThe National Marrow Failure & Myelodysplasia program at SickKids Canada is pleased to invite you to this interactive meeting. It is an ideal opportunity to learn, network with other families and meet experts in the field.
- 12 lip 2020, 14:00 GMT-4 – 16 lip 2020, 10:00 GMT-4Camp Sunshine, Cosco, ME, USA, Cosco, MESDSF (SDS Foundation) hosts a 6-day session at Camp Sunshine every other summer for SDS families to meet with each other and meet and learn from the top SDS experts in North America.
- 29 lut 2020, 14:00 – 17:00 GMT-5Painting with a Twist, North Andover, MA, 10 High St, North Andover, MA 01845, USASDS Alliance partnered with Painting with a Twist in North Andover to host a painting event as a fundraiser.
- 15 wrz 2019, 08:00 – 16:00 GMT-4Boston, MA, Harvard Medical School Joseph B Martin Center 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur NRB 133 Boston, MA 02155Celebrating the SDS Registry's 10th anniversary! Please join us for a complimentary day of education, connection, and fun! - Hear updates from the SDS Registry - Learn about exciting research - Discover cutting-edge clinical trials for SDS - Connect with other SDS families